|Yes it is his hair. He´s got the receipt.|
- Sort out your transport, preferably in both directions. If you want to get a bus the final couple of kilometers, you probably need to buy a 'Riocard' first.
- Wear shoes that might offer some defence against the thousand or so clumsy bastards that are going to dance on your feet.
- SING/SHOUT/WAVE - Heaven knows you paid enough for your ticket.
- Watch the highlights on telly! - I absolutely loved catching the best bits over a Pizza at 3am.... Almost felt like we were there all over again.
|Some bird called Rhianna|
- Don´t wear flipflops. Only utter plonkers wear flipflops to Rock in Rio. Guess what I wore? Oh, and don´t wear crocs either - I´m all for starting an anti croc movement for no sensible reason. I just hate them.
- Don't get too disappointed if things don't go according to plan. In fact, just be glad if you get there.
- Don´t wander off anywhere outside the Rock in Rio site. Especially not on your own - stick to where the crowds are. There are some really dodgy looking types around.
- Don´t take a posey camera. In fact, don´t take anything swanky at all.
- Don´t try and get to the front. - If you wan´t to be down there, then get there earlier, if not you´re going to spend the whole of the set pissing people off by treading on them.
|He kissed a girl and he liked it.|