Search This Blog

Friday 27 May 2011

What's wrong with this picture?

Feel free to add your own slogan. Something along the lines of 'AAAAH!!! SLOW DOWN YOU MAD BASTARD!!!'
Can you see why I'm not in advertising?
This cracked me up. I don't know what these guys did to upset someone, and April the first is a lifetime ago. Anyhow, the gaffer back at the Fiat dealership must have told them to go and stand at the mental crossroads ALL DAY in the pissing rain and jump out in front of the traffic with an advertising sign every time the lights change.

Still, at least they're kitted out with the latest in all weather anti monsoon gear. Ah wait a minute. They're not.

Frankly I have only admiration for the fact they got out of bed this morning.

And I hope they survive till their next gig. I hear they're going to wear branded speedos and swim in the shark tank at the aquarium. All sounds a bit jackass to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try one of these....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Ese