Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Pre lesson apererif






The decor works... Trust me

Seeing as this must be my 10th trip or thereabouts, it's only fair to mention Real Kebab in Osorio Square. A fraction of the price of Belmonte next door and Somehow more alluring than Shenanigans across the way.

Anyhow, just got time for a tipple before I'm one step closer to speaking this mysterious toungue. If I get a shift on, I might slide in a cheeky couple. Then I might just be able to freestyle it without a teacher and head to the nearest debating society. Get in. I have such moments of genius with a beer in my hand. Join me anyone?


Posted from my mobile! Assuming I haven't been mugged.

Location:R. Gomes Carneiro,Rio de Janeiro,Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try one of these....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Ese