Search This Blog

Saturday 21 May 2011

All bottled up

Now, I was always partial to filling the trolley with a selection of as much beer as possible, and as such I've regularly sampled bottled beer till it has emerged from my lugholes. Imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon a healthy selection of English real ale in Rio Design earlier. I tell you what, if the urge to taste the sublime bottled genius of Marstons and the like hits me, then I might just get a bottle or two. Heaven knows how much it costs - this is one of those places where there are no price tags.
I could never have imagined that there would be a day when a pint of pedigree would be deemed a designer label.

Shit hot. I've been a style guru for years. Effortless chic mate, that's me all over. Pork scratching anyone?








Posted from my mobile! Assuming I haven't been mugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try one of these....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Ese